You see, there comes a point in your life when you’re sitting glued to a PSP screen, mindlessly blowing up police cars with a bazooka while standing atop a taxi cab; and then you have this revelation, ‘What on earth am I doing with my life?!’ Well, I had one of these intense moments of self-loathing while wasting my holidays on GTA and large servings of high-lactose ice cream. Oh! Good old GTA teaches you so many things, besides driving. Ah well, the only sensible thing that I could think of doing, next to try and apply for Hogwarts, was to write this post.
So first things first; I’m so terribly sorry for procrastinating this one for around a year (right!). Well, instead of blaming it on the schoolwork and the exams, I’ll just say better late than never.. 🙂 Last summer, I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award (Yay! My very first award!! 😀 ), by these two incredible bloggers,
Do check their blog out for they have some seriously awesome content! Aaand and and, I want to thank you both for putting up with me for this long… : )
Right, so let’s get down to the award:
Here are the Rules (or basically, the stuff that you’re going to copy/paste)
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you
Seven Facts About Me
- For starters, I procrastinate way more than I should. (No shit about that one!)
- I’m extremely lazy. So lazy, that it’ll scare you off. The weird thing is, I’m the only person in the family who’s this dead lazy. For instance, take Sundays; my parents wake up at seven and start doing the chores, cleaning the fish tanks, decontaminating the house and what not! Whereas I wake up at nine and go about whining, ‘It’s Sunday for heaven’s sake! Why does no one in this house like to take a break for a day?!’ Um…yeah.
- I gave my Boards exam for class 10th two months back, and the Council just announced that the results will be declared on 18th May; thus with everyone around me talking about the result all the time, I’m quite frustrated and seriously scared! Well, it’s quite a though time for everyone in their tenth year, here.
- I’ve spent my entire session break aimlessly listening to Arctic Monkeys, and buying way too many books than this devious time will allow me to read.
- Umm well, I love playing football! *
*but only with a group of intimately close friends (because I don’t want the world to know how much I suck at it…) You see, I’m more of a tennis and badminton guy… : )
- I no good at convos. Well, I’m no good at comments either, now am I? Every time I read a post, I feel like commenting, but then there is this voice, somewhere you don’t really care about, which says that I’m just going to creep them out. And I don’t disagree. It has always been my fear; talking to people and then realizing that they don’t like you. It’s like a door slamming shut in your face. Therefore, I comment as less as possible and try not to be a creep. And I get extremely nervous when someone comments on my post; oh I love comments (no shit; who doesn’t) but it just gets difficult to talk to a person and not to creep them out. Well, let’s just end this point before it gets even creepier…
- I recently made a few changes to the soft-board at my study table. During the exam period, it was crowded with motivational quotes, exam schedule and my time-table, now I’ve put this huge map of India and pinned all the placed that I’ve travelled to. Have a look…
Now, I just want to thank all the people who’ve been stuck with since I started this blog, last summer. Thank you so much! *HUGS if that was you* And a huge shout out to all the friends that I’ve made so far… =)
P.S. – In the process of this post I’ve found out that there are many bloggers, whom I wanted to nominate but they had made their blogs award free; and now I’ve understood why they did so. Well played guys, well played. 😉